Search This Blog

Sunday 29 June 2014

Peace

Everyone finds a feeling of peace differently.  For me it's photography, being alone and considering the image, wondering how I can get a different effect, a shadow, a bright patch, translucency, mystery, sadness, loneliness, joy, freedom etc.  I don't get much time to just wander with a camera these days but here are some images from a week ago when I could do just that.





When one finds that peace, that comfort, one can analyse each thought rationally and carefully.  It reminds me of one of my favourite Dusty Springfield songs, although a lot of other people covered it too, 'Windmills of Your Mind'.
Windmills of Your Mind - Dusty Springfield

2 comments:

  1. Yippeee yippee I will be able to comment occasionally when I can access Steve's laptop. The day of full computer functioning must surely be drawing closer. XXXX

    ReplyDelete