Search This Blog

Sunday 5 January 2014

New Material

I'm not sure what it is about buying new material but I always want to make something with it!  Fortunately I bought material for a project yesterday so I am definitely making something.  It is for a dress for my sister, I will post the dress pattern later, I will be making it in a size 12 and satin, I am a devil for punishment!  The satin is called Galactic Satin and it is easy to see why!


The contrasting section of the dress will be in green satin, as shown together below.


The colours aren't quite displaying correctly in these photographs.

I also saw this fabric yesterday and although I had no immediate plans for it, I bought it.  I mean, how could I resist??  There was only 1.45 metres left on the roll and I had the lot, I'm thinking a shirt, or perhaps a skirt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment