Search This Blog

Thursday 27 November 2014

Skirting The Issue!


As predicted today was extremely hectic and I spent most of it at work and then walked the dog when  I got home.  Today was dedicated to assembly and attaching the skirt and skirt lining to the dress.  Pictures follow.




The corner on the skirt front seam, refer to envelope picture for a better idea!

Pinning the skirt and skirt lining together for basting.

The assemble skirt with lining basted inside.

Here the skirt is sewn to the outer bodice.  
Once the zip is in (next step) the inner bodice will be sewn over the waistline seam.  I am really hoping to have this thing finished tomorrow.

In other news I picked up two vintage handmade dresses from work today, both in my size (I hope).  More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment